How do I pay for services?

 A majority of services provided by InterAct are paid for by Medicaid.  If you have Medicaid coverage and live in Kalamazoo, please contact Kalamazoo Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (KCMHSAS) Access at (269)373-6000 or toll free (888) 373-6200 and ask for an authorization for services. 

If you are requesting Substance Abuse Services and live in the Kalamazoo area, please contact Southwest Michigan Behavioral Health (SWMBH) at toll free (800) 781-0353 and ask for an authorization for services.

If you live in Kent County, please contact Network 180 Access at (616) 336-3909 or toll free (800) 749-7720 and ask for an authorization for services.

For some outpatient therapy services, InterAct is able to bill KCMHSAS and other private insurance. 

Private pay options are also available.  Please contact us if you have any questions; in Kalamazoo (269) 381-3700 or Grand Rapids (616) 259-7900.